To remove a car stereo Hyundai Elantra
The Elantra is Hyundai, the entry-level sedan. Like many other entry-level vehicles, it comes with a stereo system with no frills. The removal of car Hyundai Elantra, you can update the system with a replacement unit. The Elantra is a stereo unit in a single DIN storage compartment that increases the overall size of the cavity double-DIN. Due to this configuration, you have no problems when installing a double DIN radio, if you so choose. The procedure is the same in all Hyundai Elantra, model years 2001 to 2006.
- Open the cover and lift the battery cable to negative (-) before the start. This prevents accidental short circuit could cause electric shock.
- Open the ashtray. Press the clip to release the inner ashtray ashtray, then remove it from the console.
- Remove the two Phillips head screws behind the ashtray.
- Enter the dash around the radio. Pull strongly unclip the plate. Disconnect the emergency switch in the rear wall and the panel to the side.
- Remove the four Phillips head screws around the radio. Pull the stereo out of the cradle and unplug the antenna cable and wiring.
Tips & Warnings
- Disconnect the battery cables. Severe injuries can occur when working stereo wiring without removing the battery.
, Antenna Cable
, Battery Cable
, Battery Cables
, Car Stereo
, Double Din Radio
, Electric Shock
, Hyundai Elantra
, No Frills
, Phillips Head Screws
, Press Release
, Short Circuit
, Stereo System
, Stereo Unit
, Stereo Wiring
, Storage Compartment